CScope CAT Duct Sonde 33KHz
$595.00 Inc. GST.
Availability: This item is brought in to order. Please contact us for an estimated delivery time.
The C.Scope 33KHz Duct Sonde is a small battery powered transmitter which, in typical use, would be screwed onto the end of a duct rod and pushed down a duct so that the direction can be traced using a C.Scope locator set to ‘Signal Generator Mode/Transmitter Mode’. The location of a blockage can be identified using this system, with enormous cost saving potential.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AAA battery operation.
- Low battery signal.
- Waterproof to IP65.
- Compatible with most rods.
- Resin sealed electronics.
- Construction: Waterproof, robust plastic, O-Ring battery compartment seal, stainless steel end fittings
- Operating frequency: 32768Hz continuous (33KHz)
- Range (guide): 2 metres
- Dimensions: 24mm diameter, 300mm length
- Fitting: Standard rod thread (¾” Whitworth 16 T.P.I.), female one end, male the other end
- Battery: 1 x AAA (IEC type LR03) Alkaline – Typical battery life 20 hours. – Battery low indicated by pulsed 32768Hz signal (33KHz)