- Two grade input systems – a world’s first in user-friendly technology. Input the grade directly using the switch pad or in increments using the arrow keys.
- Radio remote control – Lasergrader with the optional remote control with range of up to 700 m
- Optional grade display – select grade as a percentage or ratio
- Automatic warnings – SERVICE REQUIRED – detects an internal fault; – LO BAT – detects battery is near low; – LIMIT – indicates laser has reached self-leveling limit; – LEVEL – laser has reached required grade.
- Lock function – when activated, all control
- keys on laser are locked
- Elevation alert – if the laser is accidentally moved, (with the lock function activated) the laser beam will stay switched off and stop rotating to alert the operator
- Waterproof and dust proof – fully sealed and pressurized with nitrogen. Allows you to work in all weather conditions
- Tough – robust, fully machined housing and all metal construction