Multi Point Illumination Ceiling Light
$375.00 Inc. GST.
Unlike a traditional light fixture which has a single point of illumination, the MPI creates five points of light, all from your existing fixture! These 5 points spread light to all corners of the room, filling the entire space and reducing shadows caused by single-point illumination. This system installs in minutes and is powered by a standard ceiling fixture, elimination the need to hire an electrician to properly light large spaces like a garage, attic, or basement.
The MPI is equipped with the newest tech in motion sensing and can detect even the slightest movements. Immediately upon entering the room, or as the garage door budges, the entire area is flooded with light.
This motion sensing technology is fully adjustable. Turn the sensitivity to high for large rooms and the MPI. will detect movement from up to 20’ away. Turn the sensitivity down for smaller rooms, or turn this feature off to control the MPI with the light switch as you would any traditional light.
In addition, the MPI has a feature to temporarily override the motion sensor with your existing light switch.
The MPI main hub installs as easy as screwing in a light bulb. The Pods are installed with the ceiling plate onto drywall or stud.
- Model# 00194
- Light Output: 7500 Total True lumens
- Color Temperature: 5400K – Daylight White
- Wattage: 60W
- Not Dimmable
- Power Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Base: Medium Screw E26/E27
- Motion Sensor:
- 360° adjustable sensitivity
- Motion Sensor Modes: Off, Min-Max Sensitivity
- Motion Sensor Timer: 2 minutes
- Motion Sensor Distance: Up to 20ft radius
- USB Port: 5V 1.2A
- Environment: Dry Location Only
- Dimensions: 7.6″ x 7.5″ x 4.25″
- Weight: 1.1lb
- Dimensions: 4.1″ x 3.9″ x 2″
- Cord Length: 9.5 ft
- Weight: 0.44lb
- 3 year warranty
In Stock Soon