Spectra HV302 Laser Level Kit
$2,995.00 Inc. GST.
Ideal for both indoor and outdoor projects, the Spectra Precision HV302 Laser level is an automatic, self-levelling laser used in various horizontal, vertical and plumb applications. It is ideally used in jobs where a layout is performed and an accurate and level reference is needed. Featuring a 90-degree plumb reference, this Spectra rotary laser has an accuracy of ±1/16 inch per 100 feet. This rotary laser also has PlaneLok that automatically locks onto an existing horizontal elevation or provides quick automatic vertical alignment, greatly reducing error due to improper calibration or weather.
With a split beam, the Spectra HV302 enables plumb point transfer within ±5 degrees horizontal and vertical self-levelling. It features simple keypads with arrow buttons for easy grade matching which connects different elevations and establishes a sloped reference over an unknown ground. This self-levelling laser also has an optional Spectra RC402N remote control that gives construction professional access to the laser functions up to 330 feet away.
With an IP66 rating, the HV302 enables construction professionals to operate the laser level in adverse environmental conditions, even in heavy rain. This rotary laser has a 5/8 x 11 thread that allows contractors to mount the laser horizontally or vertically to a tripod. It includes alkaline batteries that work up to 60 hours of continuous use and a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Spectra HV302 Laser Level Kit Includes:
The Spectra HV302 Self-Levelling Laser has a complete kit for all your requirements.
- HV302-B-K: With HL760 Receiver, RC402N Remote and Alkaline Batteries
|No Cost 5-Year Warranty offers no repair charge for parts and labour of the laser.|
|Shock Proof ensures this construction laser withstands a three feet drop onto concrete.|
|Optional Radio Remote control transforms slope matching into a single person operation. It is easier to use because it does not have to be aimed at the laser for it to work.|
|Fingerprint function filters out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accepts the laser that it is paired with.|
|90 Degree Layout provides all the references required for a wide variety of interior applications including wall layout and installation, acoustic ceiling installation, point transfer, and tile layout.|
|Grade Match enables contractors to measure an unknown grade value automatically between two elevation points.|
|Dual Axis PlaneLok keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set position, making it accurate and error free.|
|A hard-shelled, portable System Case is available to house the laser, receiver, clamp, tripod, and grade rod.|
HV302 Laser Level Product Highlights
- Range up to 2,600 feet with laser receiver
- Self-levelling within ±5 degrees
- Accuracy ±1/16 inch at 100 feet
- 90-degree layout & split beam
- Automatic Grade Match and PlaneLok
- Simple keypad with arrow buttons
- IP66 dust-proof & powerful water jet resistant
- Thread 5/8-11
Easy To Use
Whether your job is indoors or outdoors, the automatic, self-levelling Spectra Precision® HV302 Horizontal/Vertical Laser is the most rugged laser available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of horizontal, vertical and plumb applications. A split beam enables plumb point transfer and 90 degree layout. Even in brightly lit interior conditions, the high visibility beam of the HV302 delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged HV302 laser can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dust-proofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
Combine the HV302 with the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver to provide Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function.
Grade Match which connects different elevations and establishes a sloped reference over unknown ground. As a consequence it eliminates time consuming manual slope adjustments.
PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or provides quick automatic-vertical alignment which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
The unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with.
Features & Benefits
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-levelling
- Line scan and beam plunge feature for easy dry walls
- Rotor vial for easy and accurate vertical plumb set-up
- Preset adjustable rotation speed and scan line sizes to fulfill all interior application needs
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Minimises power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with optional long range radio remote control
- Comes with choice of HR150, HL450 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- Multiple kits available depending upon your application
- Automatic horizontal and vertical self-levelling
- Accuracy 1.5mm @ 30 m (1/16 inch @ 100 ft)
- Working range of 800 m (2,600 ft) diameter
- High-visibility beam – easily visible even in
brightly lit conditions
- Split beam – enables plumb point transfer
and 90-degree layout
- Height of Instrument Alert – unit stops rotating
when jarred to avoid erroneous readings
- Long range RC402N Radio remote control
- Radio communication between the HL760
DRO receiver and the laser provides automatic
Grade Matching and PlaneLok
- “Fingerprint” function of the HL760 DRO
receiver only accepts the beam from the laser
it is paired with
- Extremely durable and portable
- 5 Year warranty
Premium quality Rotec Laser Level – Red Beam
- Laser Detector with mounting clamp bracket
- IR Remote Control
- Mains charger unit
- Batteries for Detector & Remote Control
- Rechargeable and standard battery packs
- Red laser enhancement glasses
- Red magnetic target plate x2
- Instruction & Safety manual
- Robust & foam lined, carry case
- (Staff & Tripod not included)
Premium Quality Australia made multi purpose laser level. Horizontal and Vertical self-levelling.
High precision electronic self-levelling laser unit.
With MCU control, easy to use & high accuracy.
Horizontal and vertical self-levelling with plumb beam up.
Ideal for high precision levelling and set-outs.
Has scanning function for indoor use and manual slope input feature on dual axis.
With clockwise and counter-clockwise rotating function.
Remote control included.
Horizontal accuracy: +/- 3mm over 30 metres (+/-20 arc seconds)
Vertical accuracy: +/- 3mm over 30 metres (+/20 arc seconds)
Auto (self) levelling range: +/-5 degree (instrument will auto level on a surface within 5 degrees of true level)
Measuring range: 200 metres diameter (using the supplied laser detector)
Rotation speed: 0, 60, 300 & 600rpm
Dual Grade range: +/-5 degree (in both X & Y axis)
Laser Output: 635nm class II visible red laser diode
Laser ground plumbing: Accuracy +/-1mm / 1.5m
Remote Control range: 20m by IR
Power supply: 4 x 1.5 Volt rechargeable batteries (included)
Continuous operating: 40hrs approx.
Working Temperature: -20 to +50 deg C
Waterproof protection: IP54
Instrument Dimensions: 200(L) x 150(W) x 184H (mm)
Instrument weight: 2kg (with batteries)
Robust & foam lined, carry case: 370 x 250 x 250(H) mm
Kit gross weight: 4.6kg